Entry prices & Opening hours
Due to the current situation, the fortress is officially closed from December, 26th until the 07. February 2021. Reopening on 08. February 2021, daily form 11-4 pm (last entrance 3 pm).
We are happy to receive inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the following number +43 5372 66525. We look forward to welcoming you again at the Kufstein Fortress!
Your team of the Kufstein Fortress.
|Children (6 - 18) & Students (19 - 25)
|Family: 2 Adults & Children
|Group: from 10 persons - per person
|Schoolgroup with teacher
|05 April 2020 until 2 November 2020
||3 November 2020 to 28 March 2021
|daily from 10:00 to 17:00
||daily from 11:00 to 16:00
|last admission: 16:00
||last admission: 15:00
Entry prices including the following
- Ascent and descent with the panorama cable car
- Admission and individual visit to the Heimatmuseum
- Visit to the museum in the former state prison
- Visit of the "Heldenorgel" (hero organ) and its pipes in the Bürgerturm
- Admission to the special exhibition "Kaiser Maximilian and the Kufstein Fortress
- Visit of the entire open-air area incl. deep well, rock passage, kitchen garden and herb garden as well as the Elisabeth battery with a cannon collection of the Heeresgeschichtliches Museum Vienna
- Audio-Guide-App for IOS and Android Smartphones for download
- Wi-Fi in the entire open area of the fortress
Please note the following
- There will be different entry prices during the Knights Festival at Whitsun.
- Entry is free for children up to and including the age of 5!
- International student I.D. is required for student discount tariffs!
- The Heroes’ Organ is played daily at midday and this is already included in the entry fee for Kufstein Fortress.
- The museum of local history is closed during winter opening hours to facilitate air conditioning and to protect the exhibits.
- Registering a group for general, non-guided tours of Kufstein Fortress is generally not required. We are happy to organise specific arrangements (guided tours, special guided tours, lunch, etc.) for you upon advance notice.
- Please note that Kufstein Fortress is only partly barrier-free. Some sections of the fortress are not wheelchair accessible due to building conditions.
- W-LAN is available throughout the outside areas of the fortress.