Entry prices & Opening hours
Due to the current situation, the fortress is officially closed from Tuesday, November 03 until the end of November.
Further information about the opening hours will be available soon on our website. We are happy to receive inquiries at email@example.com or by phone at the following number +43 5372 66525. We look forward to welcoming you again in December at the Kufstein Fortress!
Your team of the Kufstein Fortress.
|Children (6 - 18) & Students (19 - 25)
|Family: 2 Adults & Children
|Group: from 10 persons - per person
|Schoolgroup with teacher
|05 April 2020 until 2 November 2020
||3 November 2020 to 28 March 2021
|daily from 10:00 to 17:00
||daily from 10:00 to 17:00
|last admission: 16:00
||last admission: 16:00
Entry prices including the following
- Ascent and descent with the panorama cable car
- Admission and individual visit to the Heimatmuseum
- Visit to the museum in the former state prison
- Visit of the "Heldenorgel" (hero organ) and its pipes in the Bürgerturm
- Admission to the special exhibition "Kaiser Maximilian and the Kufstein Fortress
- Visit of the entire open-air area incl. deep well, rock passage, kitchen garden and herb garden as well as the Elisabeth battery with a cannon collection of the Heeresgeschichtliches Museum Vienna
- Audio-Guide-App for IOS and Android Smartphones for download
- Wi-Fi in the entire open area of the fortress
Please note the following
- There will be different entry prices during the Knights Festival at Whitsun.
- Entry is free for children up to and including the age of 5!
- International student I.D. is required for student discount tariffs!
- The Heroes’ Organ is played daily at midday and this is already included in the entry fee for Kufstein Fortress.
- The museum of local history is closed during winter opening hours to facilitate air conditioning and to protect the exhibits.
- Registering a group for general, non-guided tours of Kufstein Fortress is generally not required. We are happy to organise specific arrangements (guided tours, special guided tours, lunch, etc.) for you upon advance notice.
- Please note that Kufstein Fortress is only partly barrier-free. Some sections of the fortress are not wheelchair accessible due to building conditions.
- W-LAN is available throughout the outside areas of the fortress.