Entry prices & Opening hours
Kufstein Fortress is open daily, even on public holidays
|summer season||winter season|
|Adults||€ 12,50||€ 11,00|
|Children (6 - 18) & Students (19 - 25)||€ 7,50||€ 6,50|
|Family: 2 Adults & Children||€ 26,00||€ 23,00|
|Group: from 10 persons - per person||€ 11,50||€ 10,00|
|Schoolgroup with teacher||€ 5,50||€ 5,00|
|3 November 2019 to 4 April 2020||05 April 2020 until 2 November 2020|
|daily from 10:00 to 17:00||daily from 09:00 to 17:00|
|last admission: 16:00||last admission: 16:00|
Entry prices including the following
- Ascent and descent with the panorama cable car
- Admission and individual visit to the Heimatmuseum
- Visit to the museum in the former state prison
- Visit of the "Heldenorgel" (hero organ) and its pipes in the Bürgerturm
- Admission to the special exhibition "Kaiser Maximilian and the Kufstein Fortress
- Visit of the entire open-air area incl. deep well, rock passage, kitchen garden and herb garden as well as the Elisabeth battery with a cannon collection of the Heeresgeschichtliches Museum Vienna
- Audio-Guide-App for IOS and Android Smartphones for download
- Wi-Fi in the entire open area of the fortress
Please note the following
- There will be different entry prices during the Knights Festival at Whitsun.
- Entry is free for children up to and including the age of 5!
- International student I.D. is required for student discount tariffs!
- The Heroes’ Organ is played daily at midday and this is already included in the entry fee for Kufstein Fortress.
- The museum of local history is closed during winter opening hours to facilitate air conditioning and to protect the exhibits.
- Registering a group for general, non-guided tours of Kufstein Fortress is generally not required. We are happy to organise specific arrangements (guided tours, special guided tours, lunch, etc.) for you upon advance notice.
- Please note that Kufstein Fortress is only partly barrier-free. Some sections of the fortress are not wheelchair accessible due to building conditions.
- W-LAN is available throughout the outside areas of the fortress.